”Hints of cherry and blackberries, for a fresh and balanced wine
Dolcetto di Diano d’Alba
- Denomination: DOCG
- Variety: Dolcetto
- Production area: Sorì del Ricchino, Diano d’Alba
- Altitudine and exposure: 350 m a.s.l.; West/South-West
- Soil: calcareous and clayey with sandy veins
IN THE VINEYARD
- Type of growth: Guyot
- Fertilizer: Natural manure, green manure
- Harvest: By hand in 20 kg crates; first half of September
- Average production: 50 hl/ha
IN THE CELLAR
- Fermentation: In stainless steel tanks at controlled temperature with maceration on the skins for 8-10 days.
- Aging: In stainless steel tanks for about 6 months. In order to preserve the delicate flavor of marasca cherry typical of Dolcetto and in full respect of tradition, it does not undergo aging in wood.
- Colour: Purple-red with violet reflections
- Bouquet: Floral and fruity notes of violet, cherry and blackberry jam.
- Taste: Fresh and smooth with a typical pleasant almond and tannic finish.
EVOLUTION AND FOOD PAIRINGS
- Evolution: It can be stored up well for 3-4 years
- Food pairings: Starters, first courses, cold cuts and meats. It’s also excellent with medium-aged cheeses.
I Vini di Veronelli
Rizieri Società Agricola Semplice
Via San Calocero, 7 - 12055
Diano d’Alba (CN) - Italy
N. REA 277489
Elegant wines from a noble land.