”Harmonious and structured, it shares boquet and elegance with Barolo
- Denomination: DOC
- Variety: Nebbiolo
- Production area: Sorì del Ricchino, Diano d’Alba
- Altitudine and exposure: 350 m. a.s.l.; South
- Soil: calcareous and clayey with sandy veins
IN THE VINEYARD
- Type of growth: Guyot
- Fertilizer: Natural manure, green manure
- Harvest: By hand in 20 kg crates; October
- Average production: 45 hl/ha
IN THE CELLAR
- Fermentation: In stainless steel tanks at controlled temperature with maceration on the skins for 15-18 days. Malolactic fermentation in wood.
- Aging: Over 12 months in French oak 25 hl barrels and tonneaux 500 l.
- Colour: Medium intense ruby red with garnet reflections and good transparency
- Bouquet: Rosehip, red ripe fruits and cherries in spirit. Notes of face powder, dark chocolate and hazelnut.
- Taste: Elegant, harmonious with velvety tannins and a long finish.
EVOLUTION AND FOOD PAIRINGS
- Evolution: 15-20 years
- Food pairings: Hand-made tajarin with Alba White Truffle, game, roasted and stewed meats, aged cheeses.
Rizieri Società Agricola Semplice
Via San Calocero, 7 - 12055
Diano d’Alba (CN) - Italy
N. REA 277489
Elegant wines from a noble land.