”Lively and fresh
Barbera d’Alba Sbilauta
- Denomination: DOC
- Variety: Barbera
- Production area: Sorì del Ricchino, Diano d’Alba
- Altitudine and exposure: 350 m. a.s.l.; South-West
- Soil: Calcareous and clayey with sandy veins
IN THE VINEYARD
- Type of growth: Guyot
- Fertilizer: Natural manure, green manure
- Harvest: By hand in 20 kg crates; September
- Average production: 55 hl/ha
IN THE CELLAR
- Fermentation: In stainless steel tanks at controlled temperature with maceration on the skins for 12-14 days.
- Aging: About 8 months in stainless steel tanks.
- Colour: Bright purple-red
- Bouquet: Red fruits, black cherry and spices.
- Taste: Lively, fresh and juicy with a pleasant acidity: a well-balanced Barbera in its most traditional version. In Piedmont, the word sbilauta means “the swing”, on which you move looking for a balance.
EVOLUTION AND FOOD PAIRINGS
- Evolution: It can be stored up well for 4-6 years.
- Food pairings: Ideal with cold cuts, soups, first courses and soft slightly seasoned cheeses.
Rizieri Società Agricola Semplice
Via San Calocero, 7 - 12055
Diano d’Alba (CN) - Italy
N. REA 277489
Elegant wines from a noble land.